NOW LEASING | NEW RETAIL/OFFICE DEVELOPMENT
New retail development two blocks east of Strawberry Hill Shopping Centre
About 5AB Plaza
This southeast corner of 72nd Avenue and 124th Street boasts high exposure while intercepting all traffic flowing between Highway 91 and 152nd Street. Whether a shopper is driving for groceries to Strawberry Hill or to grab lunch from Kwantlen they must travel through this gateway retail node. This location captures the convenience-driven customers who want to shop “in between” 120th Street (Scott Road) and King George Boulevard.
To lease from 727 to 4,266 square feet of prominent retail space with store fronts facing 72nd Avenue and 347 to 3,772 square feet of second floor office space.
Corner opportunity with premium exposure and visibility from 124th Street.
• New retail development two blocks east of Strawberry Hill Shopping Centre
• Two blocks from Kwantlen Polytechnic University
• Population of 191,641 people within 10 minute drive and average household incomes over $106,091 per year
• 32,000+ vehicles per day along 72nd Avenue
• 4,266 SF CRU plus 3,772 SF of second floor office
• Signalized intersection
• Scheduled possession Summer 2021
Get in Touch
Have a question or a comment for 5ab Plaza? Learn how you can lease a space in this plaza. Contact us and let us know about your marketing and business networking needs. Please fill the form below and we will revert back as soon as possible.